Nigeia Ranks 2nd Place in Global Interest as Launch Date Gets Closer
It’s just a few weeks before all block producers on the EOS blockchain upgrade to version 1.8 of its EOSIO VERSION that was created by block.one. This version is expected to bring a whole new experience to the use of dapps on the EOS blockchain.
Here are the top features of this new version of EOSIO software for Dapps:
- Determine Sender: Smart contracts can now determine which accounts send an action making it resistant to spoofing attempts.
- Fix Excessive Restrictions: This relaxes unintentionally restrictive limitations on which actions can be linked to a minimum required permission.
- Restrict Authorisation Checking: Authorization checking behavior for all actions becomes consistent regardless of whether the actions are the original actions in an input transaction.
- Billing First User: Only charge the first authorizer of the transaction so that dApps can build alternative models for network resources, so that users won’t have to pay fees.
Here are the top features of this new version of EOSIO software for users:
- Modify RAM billing: The update will allow the billing of RAM to other accounts and will make it easier for users to use dApps.
- Fix Deferred Transactions: User’s not receiving RAM and incorrect transaction ID will have their RAM usage corrected and these issues will be fixed.
- Billing First User: Only charge the first authoriser of the transaction so that dApps can build alternative models for network resources so that users won’t have to pay fees.
- User-friendly upgrades: By checking behavior for all actions and making it resistant to spoofing attempts, users will have enhanced security.
The team at coincola Nigeria reached out to a certain Nigerian named Anietie Michael Matthew who has years of experience in using Blockchain-based social media, the following conversation took place:
CoinCola Team: what are the top features you are expecting from voice.com
Anietie Michael Matthew: With the recent upgrade soon to happen on the EOS ecology i expect Voice to be on top-notch speed, unlike the present dapps we have on the ecosystem that does not give users a good experience.
CoinCola Team: how do you think Africans can benefit from voice.com?
Anietie Michael Matthew: Voice, as the name implies, will give as many Africans who take the early dive (early adopters) the opportunity to loud their opinions and show the rest of the world that Africa has potentials. We can see it as an avenue where we can change the preexisting mindset the world has about us by using our voices to paint our image the right way. Just IMO (in my opinion)
CoinCola Team: things you don’t wanna see on voice.com
Anietie Michael Matthew: I don’t want to see the whales monopolizing the community once again as it will defeat the purpose by which it was intended for.
CoinCola Team: Do you think voice could replace the top existing social network?
Anietie Michael Matthew: Most definitely, I will be earning passive income, my data are not sold to any third party, with the team curbing bots I know am sure relating with fellow humans, who would not like such. It won’t 100% replace my time from other social networks but it will definitely take the bulk of its users. I await to see the UI (user interface) and UX (user experience), before I can conclude, for now, these are all speculative.
CoinCola Team: Top 3 features you love about EOS:
Anietie Michael Matthew: Speed, Feeless on-chain transactions and the consensus governance system.
How voice.com is expected to work:
Just like steemit, the base currency for the social network will be EOS. users will be required to have enough EOS staked in their account to be able to earn from upvotes on the social network. According to the screenshot above, Nigerians are the top users of steemit.com in the world and this number is expected to grow exponentially because the CTO of voice.com is the same man who built steemit.com, so users expect voice.com will be a better and improved version of steemit.com.