CoinCola Giveaways $100,000 Bitcoin in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa
Dear CoinCola traders,
CoinCola is launching a $100,000 giveaway in the P2P/OTC FIAT trading market of Ghana, Kenya and South Africa from 10:00 June 8 to 10:00 July 7, 2021, UTC.
New users in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa can win $ 100,000 BTC through the following ways.
For Retail Traders:
- Share to win $2 bitcoin for each new user.
- Win a $2 BTC reward by registering a CoinCola account through the referral page.
- Win a $5 BTC reward by completing the first (Minimum deposit: 0.0001BTC)
- Win an extra $2 BTC reward by completing the first P2P/OTC FIAT trade.
- Win an extra $5 BTC reward by trading more than $200 during the promotion period.
- Win up to 20% commission and a $2 BTC reward by referring a friend.
For P2P/OTC FIAT Vendors:
- Win a $10 BTC reward by registering a CoinCola account, completing one trade, and being online at least 10 days in the P2P/OTC FIAT trading market.
- Win a $5 BTC reward by making a vendor
- Enjoy zero fees for trading in the P2P/OTC FIAT market.
- All bonus for retail traders.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only eligible to new users in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa.
- Timeline:10:00 June 8 to 10:00 July 7, 2021, UTC.
- All rights are reserved by CoinCola including rights to cancel the qualification in cases of any cheating behavior.
How to refer a friend to get $2 BTC?
Step1: Tap the campaign banner in CoinCola App to enter.
Step2: Tap【Share to Get Bonus】to get the referral link and share the bonus with friends.
Step3: Your friend will get a $2 BTC bonus by registering with the phone number.
When and how to receive other rewards?
After you finish the first transaction in the P2P/OTC FIAT trading market of Ghana, Kenya and South Africa. The bonus will be manually reviewed and sent to your CoinCola wallets by us within 5 working days.
How to contact us?
If you want to know more about this giveaway, please reach us through WhatsApp:+852 90653442.
Thank you for your support. Enjoy your trading at CoinCola.
June 7, 2021