Sell Your Offgamers Gift Cards for Bitcoin or Cash on CoinCola
What are Offgamers gift cards?
The Offgamers gift cards are virtual gift cards designed to replace the regular gift cards and making it easier and more convenient for people to use. The gift cards are issued on Offgamers, a platform that is committed to helping people monetize the gaming industry via new products and concepts.
The platform has made it easier for people to provide gifts to their friends, family, and colleagues without much stress. The Offgamers gift card can be accessed and sent to others online. You can directly order for and redeem the gifts online. Thus, making it ideal and convenient for everyone.
To redeem your Offgamers gift card, follow the steps below:
- Visit Offgamers.com and login to your account
- Navigate to the “Store Credits” and click to proceed
- Click on the “Redeem Gift Card” and insert the serial number and pin code in your possession.
- Click on next to proceed to the next step where your Store Credits will be issued to your Shasso account.
You can purchase Offgamers gift cards of different denomination starting from as low as $2 to $10,000. The best news is that you can exchange your Offgamers gift card for either cash or Bitcoin. Coincola is a platform that allows you to redeem your gift cards and exchange them for Bitcoin or cash. Coincola accepts Offgamers gift cards.
How to sell Offgamers gift card for Bitcoin or cash
You can sell your Offgamers gift card on Coincola and receive some money or Bitcoin in return. One of the advantages of using Coincola is the fact that they have a high purchase rate for gift cards. Thus, you can sell your Offgamers gift card and earn good money. Here are the steps you need to follow to sell Offgamers gift cards on Coincola
- Register on the platform: the first step is to open an account with them if you don’t have one. Click on the signup page. Insert your email address, get an email code, and provide a password for the account. Click on signup afterward. You will get free Bitcoin after signing up, courtesy of Coincola. Alternatively, you can register using your phone number.
- Go to the gift card trade section: after opening an account, navigate to the gift cards trade section. Here, you will find information regarding the currencies and gift cards available.
The Gift Card Trade Section on CoinCola
- Choose “Buy Bitcoin”: to purchase Bitcoin using your gift card, select the “Buy Bitcoin” tab on the page. If you don’t want to hold the Bitcoin, you can re-sell them for cash on the Sell Bitcoin section on CoinCola.
- Select Offgamers gift card: proceed to the gift card type section and select other, since the Offgamers gift card isn’t on the initial list. Select e-codes at the label.
- Choose a buyer: after inserting those details, a list of buyers will pop up, and you can select one based on your preferred rate. Each buyer will have details such as their username, payment method, transaction limits, rates, and the price displayed. Carefully go through their portfolio and choose the one that you prefer.
- Purchase the Bitcoin or get cash: after finding a seller, click on the “Buy BTC” and leave a message for the seller.
- Create an offer: if no buyer matches your requirement for purchasing the Offgamers gift card, you can create an offer to sell the gift card. Navigate to the “create an offer” page and click on “post gift card offer.”
- Choose “sell” since you wish to sell your gift card.
- Select Bitcoin if you wish to receive funds in Bitcoin. However, if it is in fiat currency, choose your preferred currency from the dropdown list. There are currencies available for a vast number of countries.
- Select payment method: proceed to the choose payment method tab and click on “other” since the Offgamers gift card isn’t on the initial list. Select e-codes at the label as the gift card is a virtual one.
- Select next. Here, you will be directed to where you will set the price for your Offgamers gift card.
- The last step is to set the terms of the deal. You can set the transaction limit and the time of payment. You can draft a message to potential buyers on the page and how they can get in touch with you if you are unavailable when they contact you.
- Post your order afterward and wait for buyers to contact you. This method incurs a fee of 0.7 percent.
Keep in mind that Coincola uses an escrow account. Thus, the cash or BTC from a buyer will be held in the escrow until the transaction between the two parties is complete.