Cheapest Way to Buy Bitcoin: Your Best Place to Buy Bitcoins 2019
By this point in time, virtually everyone knows about bitcoin. Unfortunately, most people – even the tech-savvy in our ranks – don’t know how to buy the cryptocurrency quickly, cheaply and easily. Converting cash into bitcoin isn’t as easy as one might assume!
In fact, many of the most popular ways to transfer USD cash – PayPal, Skrill, Venmo, and others – don’t let you buy bitcoin easily. Fortunately, one of the world’s biggest OTC crypto marketplaces is also one of the best places to buy bitcoin if you have money on hand (or on your debit card).
Below, we explain what the service is, how it works, and how you can use it to buy bitcoin using cash.
The cheapest way to buy bitcoin
CoinCola is the world’s cheapest crypto marketplace. Compared to other popular options, it charges considerably less for withdrawals and purchases. This makes it the #1 option for buying bitcoin cheaply, especially if you’re buying with cash. Take a look at the table below to see for yourself:
|Withdrawal fee||0.0005 BTC||1.49%||Varies|
|Transaction fee (for seller advertisements)||0.5%||1.49%||1%|
As you can see, CoinCola is consistently lower than other top providers. Its popularity and reputation – over 100,000 transfers served monthly – is one major reason why. Even better, using CoinCola to make cash purchases is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Creating a CoinCola Account and Getting Verified
- Go to https://www.coincola.com or https://www.coincola.app.
- Click “Sign Up”.
- Follow on-screen prompts to verify your mobile number.
- Confirm your mobile phone number.
- Log into your CoinCola account.
- Click your username in the top right corner, then click “User Center” – or, if you’re using the mobile app, click “Settings” on the “Me” screen.
Step 1.5 – Getting Verified to Trade
- If you’re using a desktop, click “Authentication”. If you’re using the app, click “Real name verified” to see the same options.
- Choose whether you’d like to get verified with a passport, driving license or identity card.
- Enter your verification information and attach your photos in a specified format.
- Wait for the pop-up message that confirms your identity has now been verified.
Step 2 – Making Your First Purchase
- Click the “OTC” tab in the top-left corner of the CoinCola website.
- Choose a seller and click the Buy BTC button.
- Enter the BTC amount you’d like to purchase, and make sure you’re clear about the seller’s information (e.g. limits, payment method, time of payment)
- Find out how you need to pay the seller, then complete the payment using their indicated method.
- Having completed the payment, click “Mark as Paid” and wait for your coins to get released.
Which cash transfer methods are available to me?
With some CoinCola vendors, you can use physical cash. This can be in the form of a bank or ATM deposit, a wire sent via Western Union or a similar service, or electronically via PayPal, Skrill, etc.
Depending on which method you use, you may end up paying a fee to a third-party service. However, using CoinCola will still save you money given the platform’s low, low 0% commission fee for buyers (0.7% for advertising sellers).
Is CoinCola the best place to buy Bitcoin?
CoinCola is objectively the cheapest place in the world to buy bitcoin. However, it also has a number of advantages outside of that. For example, it’s based in Hong Kong: an Asian country with a European-style judicial system. This makes it uniquely suited to cater to organizations and individuals.
If you’d like to explore the best place to buy bitcoin for yourself, why not create an account with CoinCola today and get started? All you have to do is go to coincola.com or coincola.app and follow the instructions above.
Founded in 2016, CoinCola is a Hong Kong based company offering both over-the-counter cryptocurrency trading and crypto-to-crypto pair trading exchange. CoinCola now serves millions of users from over 150 countries with our fast, secure, and reliable trading services. We support BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, USDT, DASH, and XRP. Visit www.coincola.com for more information.
Calculating your current Bitcoin holdings? Check out our real-time Crypto Converter here.