How to Invest in Crypto Coins Without Overpaying
Colloquially, the crypto boom has made more millionaires than any other asset class in history. As a result, many people want to buy major cryptocoins – bitcoin, dash, ethereum, etc – in hopes that they’ll continue to gain in value.
See also: How to Invest in Bitcoin in 2019
Unfortunately, finding a place to buy bitcoins without overpaying can be difficult. The market is new. Some exchanges charge exorbitant fees, and some sellers take advantage of inexperienced buyers by charging unfair rates.
In this article, we’ll explain how you can buy bitcoin and other crypto tokens quickly, easily, and without overpaying.
Finding a safe place to store your coins
Before you even think about buying crypto coins, it’s important you have a secure wallet to store them in.
One simple way to store your crypto safely is via CoinCola. The platform – which is a crypto marketplace and exchange – has built-in 2FA functionality. If you enable this feature, you’ll use your mobile phone or e-mail to confirm your identity when logging in.
This gives you an extra layer of security, making it virtually impossible for a stranger to break into your account and steal your crypto.
As luck would have it, there are several other reasons to buy crypto from CoinCola.
Why (and how) You Should Use CoinCola to Buy Crypto
CoinCola is the world’s cheapest OTC crypto marketplace. Buyers pay absolutely nothing when buying coins – and sellers only pay 0.7% on advertised sales. This is the lowest rate in the industry; if you want to maximize the value of your purchase, this is one way to do so.
Another reason to use CoinCola is its reputation. With over 100,000 monthly transfers, it’s one of the most reputable brands in crypto. It’s also backed by a real-life Hong Kong company, which makes it highly secure for long-term storage.
Now here’s how you actually use the platform.
Step 1: Create an Account and Verify It
2. Click through “sign up”.
3. Verify your mobile number and log into CoinCola.
4. Go to the “user center” website section, or the “settings” tab in your “me” screen if you’re using the app.
5. Click “authentication” or “real name verified” depending on which version of the service you’re using.
6. Confirm your identity by uploading photographs and keying in your data.
7. Wait for confirmation.
Step 2: Buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Go to the “OTC” section of CoinCola.
- Click “buy BTC”
- Find a seller with a fair price point.
- Choose how much BTC you’d like to buy or how many dollars you’d like to sell.
- Open the trade, talk to the seller, and complete payment once you have an agreement.
- Click “mark as paid” and wait for your coins to get released.
At this point, you’ll have traded your fiat money for crypto. Congratulations!
Want more information?
Now that you know how to buy bitcoin with your fiat money, why not make a CoinCola account? That way, you can invest in the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies quickly, easily, and safely. To learn more, just visit coincola.com/