|Time of payment:||15 mintues|
1. Please understand the transaction information before the transaction.
2. Please communicate through CoinCola and save the relevant records.
3. If you encounter a transaction dispute, you can complain the trade.
4. After you initiate a transaction request, BTC is locked in custody and protected by CoinCola. If you are a buyer, after making a trade request, please pay through the payment method as specified and mark the transaction as payment completed. After the seller receives the payment, the BTC will be released automatically. Please read the Terms of Service and other helping documents such as FAQs and trading tutorial before trading.
5.Please check the user's evaluation and related credit information, and pay attention to the risk of fraud.
6. Hosting services will protect both buyer and seller. In the event of a dispute, we will evaluate all informations provided and release the managed BTC to its legal owner.